Shwett IT monitoring updates and upgrades
Thanks to short development cycles, you benefit from monthly updates or new features.
All updates are available in your interface as soon as we put them in production. No additional licence or configuration required.
You will receive a notification in your Shwett space as soon as updates or new features are released.
Cato networks API integration
- Using the Cato Networks API, the Shwett probe automatically detects your different sites and automatically distributes your assets by subnet.
- Cato Networks appliance monitoring
Web services monitoring
- Monitor, in real time, your web services directly in your 3D space thanks to the URL test.
Link to your asset documentation
- Access the documentation of your assets directly from your 3D space.
Notification in case of update
- You are notified as soon as an update or new feature is released.
Use of the LLDP protocol on switches
- Use of the LLDP protocol, in addition to the SNMP protocol, for an optimized typing of the elements.
Display of unconnected elements
- The unconnected elements are now displayed, without link, in a default room.
Deactivation of the inactive elements
- Inactive elements in your information system are deactivated and no longer appear in the 3D view of your IT infrastructure.
Visualization of down uplinks in 3D space
- Down uplinks (source or destination port inactive) are now displayed in red in the 3D universe.
- You can now create filtered views in the 3D universe based on applications. You can view the assets regarding a selected application and communication assets (intermediary switches)
VMware VM insights
- CPU, RAM, disk usage
You can now blacklist subnets
Probe saturation automatic detection
- You are now automatically notified when it is time to deploy a extra probe
New message system
- New message system now available in the extranet
All IPs of a same element now available in the info box
Graphic update of the VMs
- You can now differenciate ON and OFF VMs in the 3D view. OFF VMs are now represented with transparency.
Switches query optimization
Customers data source code anonymization and minifying.
New multi-probe mode..
Custom alerting thresholds configuration now available: :
- You can now set custom alert thresholds for switches, servers, PCs, VMs, printers, etc.
- Automatic thresholds are still available and implemented if no custom threshold is set for an element.
- You can now choose a different notification channel for each alert type: Teams, Slack, e-mail.
A search bar is now available to find and go to a specific element in the 3D view: :
- IP address (ex : 10.20…)
- Name (ex : Shwett)
- Reference (ex : OS64)
- Manufacturer (ex : Mellanox)
- Serial number (ex : MT2020)
New button to acknowledge alerts in the extranet
Configuration data for VMware VMs now available:
- API or SNMP collection
Configuration and analytics data for AHV (Nutanix hypervisor) now available
Links to management interfaces now available in the 3D universe:
- For switches
- For printers
New 3D universe design
- Names of locations and rooms now available in the 3D universe
Alerting notifications now available
- Microsoft Teams alert notifications
- Slack alert notifications
- E-mail alert notifications
Scan requests for specific subnets now available in the extranet
Printers monitoring now available
- Printing performance monitoring
- Ink consumption graphs
- Paper consumption tracking
Stacked switches modelisation in the 3d universe
- Same room stacked switches monitoring
- Different rooms stacked switches monitoring
Intelligent alerting system now available :
- Alerts are now available in the 3D universe
- Switches and routers monitoring
- VMs monitoring
- PCs monitoring
- NAS and storage units monitoring
- 3 automatic alerting thresholds:
- Red = incident
- Orange = warning
- Green = info
- Alerts also available as a list in the extranet
Your opinion is important to us!
Your feedbacks are important for the development of Shwett IT monitoring roadmap. Feel free to send us your comments about what should be improved or added in the upcoming updates.